Watching one of the most beautiful silhouettes in the world with Blue Mosque, Topkapı Palace and the Leander’s Tower will be your exceptional experimentation to enjoy this imperial elegance and the unique panoramic sight of the Bosphorus waterway which brings the two continents Europe and Asia, face to face…
Memorable Bosphorus Cruise
Unlimited Local Drinks
Make the most of an evening in Istanbul with a brilliant 3.5 hours dinner cruise experimentation on the Bosphorus. Dinner with a rich range of specialties from the Turkish and international cuisine including limitless local drinks on board a Bosphorus yacht.
- 3.5 hours evening dinner cruise on the İstanbul Bosphorus between Asia and Europe.
- Follow up the sunset over the Bosphorus Strait and cruise underneath Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge.
- Absorb the lighted-up majesty of iconic Istanbul landmarks at night.
- Enjoy upon a yummy 3-course meal inspired by Turkish culinary classics.
- Enjoy your pleasure with unlimited drinks.
- Enjoy live onboard entertainment like dervish dance folkloric shows, belly dancing, performed by a professional dancers team.
Start your 3.5-hours Bosphorus dinner cruise with either a bus pick up from the hotel or join us at the port. Then, welcome on board for a sightseeing cruise of the Bosphorus Strait and see the monument-laden Asian and European coastlines. To help you settle in, take a complimentary drink from the cabin bar, and then choose your favorite viewpoint to gaze out at Istanbul’s beautiful monuments.
See the Kiz Kulesi tower, Blue Mosque and Dolmabahçe Palace glow gold at sunset. As a dusk change to nightfall see the recent slivers of light illuminate Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, famously known for linking the two continents.
Continue your evening cruise with traditional Turkish food and enjoy unlimited drinks served from your friendly host. Look at the sample menu in the itinerary. As you sip your drink comfortably, the folklore show will start.
Enjoy this thrilling performance of music and dancing which lights on the city’s Anatolian culture. As the show starts, tune to for classic belly dancing with playful twists and shakes enjoyed by everybody. After the show is over, spend the last few minutes admiring the sparkling city as your boat comes at the port.