DINNER CRUISE ON THE İSTANBUL BOSPHORUS WITH TURKISH NIGHT SHOW
Watching one of the most beautiful silhouettes in the world with Blue Mosque, Topkapı Palace and the Leander’s Tower will be your exceptional experimentation to enjoy this imperial elegance and the unique panoramic sight of the Bosphorus waterway which brings the two continents Europe and Asia, face to face…
Memorable Bosphorus Cruise
Unlimited Local Drinks
Make the most of an evening in Istanbul with a brilliant 3.5 hours dinner cruise experimentation on the Bosphorus. Dinner with a rich range of specialties from the Turkish and international cuisine including limitless local drinks on board a Bosphorus yacht.
- 3.5 hours evening dinner cruise on the İstanbul Bosphorus between Asia and Europe.
- Follow up the sunset over the Bosphorus Strait and cruise underneath Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge.
- Absorb the lighted-up majesty of iconic Istanbul landmarks at night.
- Enjoy upon a yummy 3-course meal inspired by Turkish culinary classics.
- Enjoy your pleasure with unlimited drinks.
- Enjoy live onboard entertainment like dervish dance folkloric shows, belly dancing, performed by a professional dancers team.
Start your 3.5-hours Bosphorus dinner cruise with either a bus pick up from the hotel or join us at the port. Then, welcome on board for a sightseeing cruise of the Bosphorus Strait and see the monument-laden Asian and European coastlines. To help you settle in, take a complimentary drink from the cabin bar, and then choose your favorite viewpoint to gaze out at Istanbul’s beautiful monuments.
See the Kiz Kulesi tower, Blue Mosque and Dolmabahçe Palace glow gold at sunset. As a dusk change to nightfall see the recent slivers of light illuminate Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, famously known for linking the two continents.
Continue your evening cruise with traditional Turkish food and enjoy unlimited drinks served from your friendly host. Look at the sample menu in the itinerary. As you sip your drink comfortably, the folklore show will start.
Enjoy this thrilling performance of music and dancing which lights on the city’s Anatolian culture. As the show starts, tune to for classic belly dancing with playful twists and shakes enjoyed by everybody. After the show is over, spend the last few minutes admiring the sparkling city as your boat comes at the port.
- Turkish Classical Music For Dinner
- Janissary Band of Musicians: Feel the power of the sound of horns, drums, and bells.
- Whirling Dervish: The Sema Ceremony symbolizes the human being’s spiritual journey and we bring you a hint of one of the extraordinary ways to do this: the way of Rumi, the major Muslim mystic and poet.
- Belly Dancer: Let us enclose you with Turkish dance culture and feel the richness of the Turkish music and dance (Part 1).
- Turkish Folk Dance: We proudly offer the rich Turkish folkloric traditions which kept alive for centuries due to the characteristics of Turkish people (Part 1).
- Belly Dancer: Let us enclose you with Turkish dance culture and feel the richness of the Turkish music and dance (Part 2).
- Turkish Folk Dance: We proudly offer the rich Turkish folkloric traditions which kept alive for centuries due to the characteristics of Turkish people (Part 2).
- Belly Dancer: The best belly dance performance by the queen of the belly dance.
- International Singer
- DJ Music
- Starter: Rich Order Course.
- Intermediate meals: The specialty of the day.
- Main Dishes: Meatball, Grilled Fish or Grilled spring chicken breast.
- From Gardens: Salad (Seasonal).
- Fruit Plate: Fresh Fruits (Seasonal).
- Cheers: Unlimited local soft or alcohol or drinks.
(Vegetarian Meals are existing aboard. Please point out that you prefer to have a vegetarian meal while making your booking).
Included / Excluded
- Hotel pick-up services off centrally hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Open buffet dinner
- Beverages (Spirits and soft drinks, local beers)
- Live entertainment, DJ Show
- Confirmation is going to be received at the time of booking.
- 0-4 years free / 5-8 years %30 discount.